Sunday 22 February 2015

Why Sunday mornings are the best

Usually, I never get to enjoy my Sunday mornings properly as I always have a mountain of uni work to finish and also work on Sundays. Sunday in Latin means "being a lazy bum all day", right? I celebrated having a day off by making Avocado and Boiled Eggs on Seeded Toast, which is a definite upgrade from my usual porridge. Avocado is my new kryptonite and I genuinely try to incorporate it into each meal. The best bonus of this meal is that it's super healthy as well as super filling, meaning you can have something incredibly yummy without feeling guilty. 


And of course, no morning is complete without a giant mug of tea watching Sunday Brunch. I definitely sound like an old lady right now. 




Also, after a disastrous week with technology and two laptops later, I finally bit the bullet and purchased a MacBook Air. I was considering it for awhile as they are the most reliable little things ever. So, this Sunday I'm being a techie geek and plan on spending my day actually learning how to use a MacBook and of course taking silly photos Photobooth. 



No comments:

Post a Comment