Monday 23 February 2015

The best things in life are for free

I am definitely an advocate of the motto "the best things in life are for free" and now this extends into the realm of free burgers, courtesy of Byron Hamburgers. Byron Hamburgers in York should now know myself and Alex on a first-name basis as we genuinely use any excuse to devour one of their extremely wonderful hamburgers. As we are VIP and fabulous (ahem, signed up to their Burger Club Mailng list), we got a sneaky free preview of their infamous B-Rex burger which is a delectable combination of proper beef, proper American cheese, fried onions, streaky bacon, an onion ring, barbecue sauce, pickle, chili peppers and it's sandwiched between a brioche bun (possibly the best part).


Here I am at Byron Hamburgers (again). Like seriously, do I ever leave this place? 


Byron's menu may look like it lacks variety at first glance, but the simplicity works. The menu is straight to the point. I always know where I stand with it. You can jazz your burger up with additional toppings if you really need to overdose on flavour, but their choice of burgers are traditionally American in everyway, and surely that's what you want from a burger?



 I rarely enjoy side dishes as they usually comprise of soggy chips lathered in vinegar or a flavourless salad of some description, but again Byron nails the side dishes. I religiously order the courgette fries which are SO BLOODY GOOD. Psychologically, I make myself feel less guilty by eating vegetables (vegetables that are battered). 


If you're a burger enthusiast or have any sense, get yourself signed up to the Byron Burger Club via their website www.byronhamburgers.com
You won't regret eating these burgers, and your stomach will be eternally happy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment