Tuesday 29 July 2014

Review: Cartmel Sticky Toffee Pudding

If I could define myself with any quality, I would definitely preach that I am an expert at Sticky Toffee Pudding tasting. I pondered across Cartmel Village Shop's Sticky Toffee Pudding last week and my life has truly been revolutionised.
The thing I love about Cartmel Village Shop is it masters the essence of quality and if you're going to invest in a pudding, you may as well do it right. I spend a lot of my time wasting money on rubbish puddings from supermarkets so buying this unique number from Cartmel made me feel incredibly satisfied - mainly because I love to help out the local businesses in the UK. The company pride themselves on being "the home of Sticky Toffee Pudding" and they definitely have mastered it. 
The absolutely amazing news is that Cartmel do online orders (yay!) with a number of other puddings to try. So, you don't have to live in the North of England to experience their brilliance after all. The next time you're having a gathering with friends or just simply want to dive into a bowl of pudding, then have a look at Cartmel Village Shop online as they do a massive selection of puddings in a range of different quantities (including a very tempting individual portion). 


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13708775/?claim=3x4c2mp99wc">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment